The Olivier Awards 2017 has announced the list of people who'll be handing out awards at the ceremony, hosted by Jason Manford of all people, on Sunday 9th April in the august surroundings of the Royal Albert Hall.
Presenters this year include - deep breath - David Baddiel, Alfie Boe, John Boyega, Michaela Coel, Leanne Cope, Julian Clary, Robert Fairchild, Ben Forster, Phoebe Fox, Andrew Garfield, Denise Gough, Matt Henry, Ruthie Henshall, Amanda Holden, Rufus Hound, Cush Jumbo, Nathan Lane, Rose Leslie, Maureen Lipman, Danny Mac, Audra McDonald, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Laura Mvula, Paul O'Grady, Tracy-Ann Oberman, Sophie Okonedo, Charlotte Ritchie, Mark Rylance and Russell Tovey.
The presenters join the previously announced line-up of incredible performers which will include Gary Barlow & Tim Firth with the company of The Girls, Amber Riley from Dreamgirls, Tim Minchin from his musical Groundhog Day and the companies of School Of Rock The Musical, Jesus Christ Superstar and Matthew Bourne’s production of The Red Shoes. Six-time Tony Award-winner and divine being Audra McDonald, performs exclusively as part of the In Memoriam section.
This year’s ceremony will:
- be broadcast on ITV on Tuesday 11 April from 8:00pm to 10:00pm.
- be broadcast worldwide at the same time, outside the UK, on Facebook
- stream to China for the first time ever via YouKu
- have a new Red Carpet Live show, from 4:30pm to 6:00pm, hosted by Anita Rani, Jamie Lambert and Frank DiLella, exclusively on Facebook Live.
- be broadcast on Magic Radio live on Sunday 9 April, hosted by Alice Arnold and Olivier Award-winner Ruthie Henshall, with build-up on air from 5:30pm.
- and also on Sirius XM for US radio listeners