Notes on a second viewing of Roman Tragedies


"I arm myself with patience and await the higher powers"

Whilst sitting in the audience for Roman Tragedies on Friday night and before it had even finished, I took advantage of the free wifi and booked myself into Sunday's show, knowing I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see this most extraordinary of shows again. And instead of writing another review in which I'd just end up repeating myself, I thought I'd just jot down some of the thoughts that came to me both whilst rewatching and on reflection afterwards.



So there we have it, one of the greatest theatrical experiences I've ever had the pleasure to witness and one which has stood the test of time in the 8 years since I originally saw it. I hope it isn't 8 more years until I see it again!


Deaths













Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,