Not-really-a-review: Joseph Morpurgo - Work-in-Progress, Angel Comedy Club

 funny fail kid like a boss little girl GIF





I wasn't sure what to write up about this show, a Work-in-Progress from Austentatious alum Joseph Morpurgo, at The Bill Murray pub, but it made me feel as happy as the joyous soul of the girl in the above gif, so I had to register it somehow. This was, without doubt, one of the funniest things I've seen for a very long time and if it is still only 'in-progress', I can't imagine how good it'll be once it is finished (and assumedly playing Edinburgh).  So without spoilers, it is form-shattering, artfully intelligent, and above all deeply deeply hilarious, and contains all manner of flowcharts, Oxide & Neutrino references and the funniest Excel joke you will ever see in your life. One to definitely watch out for.

Labels: