Looking ahead to 2015

I realise I'm just adding (belatedly) to the plethora of 2015 features already published but so many of them trod the boringly familiar ground of forthcoming West End shows (and in the Evening Standard's case, managed to recommend booking for three shows already sold out from their list of six). So I've cast my net a little wider and chosen a few random categories for just some of the shows I'm recommending and looking forward to in 2015.

Productions I’ve already seen elsewhere and highly recommend




Musicals to make the heart beat faster




Plays I know and love receiving new productions




Writers I’m excited to see new work from




Directors to look forward to




National tours from great companies




Shows that I can’t find a category for




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,