Saturday afternoon music treats

Rebecca Caine – So In Love/Losing My Mind

I missed Caine's cabaret turn but I was lucky enough to see her give a beautiful rendition of Sondheim's 'Losing My Mind' at a birthday concert a few years - something very special.



Glenn Close – As If We Never Said Goodbye (from Sunset Boulevard)
Love him or hate him, Lloyd Webber knows how to deliver a showstopper and this one brings out some wonderful performances from some wonderful performers.

Rosie Ashe, Siobh
án
 McCarthy + Leigh McDonald- A Beautiful Day (from Cheri the Musical)
I do love these workshops, they always seem such fun! This is taken from Cheri the Musical by Michael Yale and Charlie Round-Turner about which I know nothing more.

Cassidy Janson + Haydn Oakley - I Confess (from Baby Mine)
Baby Mine is another Michael Yale and Charlie Round-Turner musical which seems intriguing but again about which I can find little.

Iwan Rheon - Diaries
And representing for the men, turns out Iwan Rheon is something of a nifty singer-songwriter - listen to one of his tracks here

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,