Saturday afternoon Memphis treats

Make no mistake, there's a talented cast at the heart of Memphis and here's some supporting evidence.

Killian Donnelly + Nadim Naaman – Agony (from Into the Woods)
An adorkable duet from these two princes amongst men.

Jason Pennycooke – Choreographic showreel
One of my favourite performers in the show, here’s an indication of Pennycooke’s multifarious talents.


Jon Robyns – So Close (from Enchanted)
A live rendition of this lovely song from this most charming of performers (the alternate for Huey).


Rachel John + Kurt Kansley – Angels
John is the alternate Felicia and on this evidence, will be worth checking out.


Tyrone Huntley – Home


Rolan Bell + Lucie Jones – I Want It All (from We Will Rock You)
Couldn’t find anything else for Rolan Bell so here’s a bootleg clip from a show I’ve never seen!


Beverley Knight – I Will Always Love You/Keep This Fire Burning
I remain unconvinced by this oversung approach to the Dolly/Whitney classic but I do wish I’d managed to see her rather than Alexandra Burke in the takeover of The Bodyguard.



Better to stick with this Robyn cover if you ask me

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,